These Peanut Butter Button Cookie Cups are a favorite in our family, especially in Lake Powell! We make a big batch of these cookies every year and then freeze them for our annual trip with the fam. They are always a hit! A chewy peanut butter cookie with a sweet chocolaty center, what could be better?!
Now I'm not trying to discount these pictures, but I do have to admit they were pretty difficult to take! I pulled these beautiful cookies right out of the freezer and placed them on the plate and before I knew it everyone was surrounding me taking them off the plate! I was trying to defend these cookies like they were my babies... It didn't work haha!
These cookies disappear fast, so I doubled the recipe for you already, haha! I'm sure you'll love these beauties as much as our family! Happy baking!
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla
Mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups (about 1, 12 oz. bag)
1) Preheat oven to 350 º Fahrenheit.
2) Cream butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour and baking soda. Add flour mixture into butter mixture.
4) Form balls and place in a greased mini muffin pan.
5) Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and press mini Reese's cups into center of cookies while still hot. Let cool and serve.