Need a delicious and easy dinner for the summer? Well, you just found it! These steak and veggie kebabs are quick and effortless, but in no way less delicious! Our family loves to whip these up for a quick summer dinner to enjoy on those warm summer nights, because nothing beats grilling in the summer!
The great thing about these kebabs is that you can make them with anything you have available. We've tried them with everything from crookneck squash to mushrooms, and it is all good! Our kebab meat of choice is usually sirloin steak or marinated chicken, both good options.
These lovely kebabs were our Fourth of July dinner this year. It was the perfect night! We invited grandma and grandpa up and ate dinner out on the patio. We listen to country music while we ate way too much food, because FREEDOM, right?! These kebabs were so good I had like 5, and I don't even regret it! I promise you won't either after you try them!
Steak and Vegetable Kebabs
Approximately 2 pounds steak (sirloin is what we use), trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup steak sauce (A1 sauce is our go-to)
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Any type of vegetables, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
1) Combine steak sauce and oil in a mixing bowl large enough to hold meat. Add prepared meat to sauce and coat evenly among pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Slide meat and cut vegetables onto skewers.
3) Brush vegetables (while on skewers) with salad dressing.
4) Heat grill on high (around 400 degrees).
5) Place kebabs on hot grill and cook until desired doneness. (Our kebabs cooked about 4-6 minutes on both sides).
6) Remove from grill and serve immediately.