Life has been busy and a little bit hectic, but we made it to the weekend, right?! Yesterday I didn't have school or work (seems like the first time in forever) I had a wonderful day of cooking, hiking, taking pictures, and running. In the middle of all of this, I drove my little sister around to all of her activities. She has been SO busy with school and student council activities and so I decided to make her favorite cookies, which happen to be these Soft-baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I'm all heart-eyes over these cookies^^^ THEY ARE SO GOOD!
These cookies are super dense and delicious. They are the perfect fall treat for a quick grab-and-go. When I popped one in my mouth, after not having them in a while, I was stunned by how good they were (and then I proceeded to eat a dozen of them hah)! I promise these Soft-baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies won't disappoint!
Soft-baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
2 cup sugar
1, 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 Tablespoon vanilla
4 cups flour (optional: 2 white, 2 wheat)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups chocolate chips (we use a mix of milk and semi-sweet)
1) Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
2) In an electric mixer (we use this KitchenAid and it is the BEST), cream butter and sugar. Add pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Sift all dry ingredients and add to batter. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
4) Drop balls of batter onto a prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop (the batter will be sticky so I recommend a scoop).
5) Bake for 12-15 minutes. The cookies are done when the bottoms are just barely getting golden brown. Enjoy!
Post a Comment