Making these cookies was a bad idea in the first place, but taking pictures of them was even worse. I mean just look at them, they're gorgeous! And if you think they are pretty, you should taste them! I literally ate every single cookie I took a picture of, which is A LOT! But you can't judge me until you try them, so good ahead and get cookin'!
2 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 block)
2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoon brewed instant coffee
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate squares, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and butter.
3. Sift flour, powder, and salt.
4. In a medium-sized mixing bowl using an electric mixture, combine eggs, sugar, coffee, and vanilla together. Beat for 2 minutes.
5. Add melted chocolate into egg mixture and then stir in flour mixture.
6. Stir in remaining 1 cup of chocolate chip, pecans, and coconut into batter.
7. Using a cookie scoop, drop balls of batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Makes approximately 36 cookies.