1. Socks- Literally EVERY guy said socks. No joke. I told them how lame I thought socks were, but they said that they are just so useful and the greatest thing to get as a gift.
2. Whittling kit
3. Sleeping bag
7. I phone and/or case
8. I pad and/or case
9. Apple Watch
10. Rock climbing rope
11. Rock climbing trip-going rock climbing with them would be awesome!
12. Candy/chocolate oranges
13. Shoes-everyone needs shoes, am I right? This was definitely a top gift from the boys on campus.
14. Clothes-shirt, jacket, sweater, jeans-EVERYBODY said clothes. I know you hear that boys don't want clothes. But they are actually a necessity (well, for most people, lol).
16. A Yo yo
18. Ski gloves
19. A New Suit
20. Dress shirts-lets get rid of those nasty stained white shirts from their mission.
21.A Pea coat-I didn't really think about this one until I saw some boys walking to church freezing to death. A nice coat that they can wear when dressing up is always a good idea.
22. Snow boots
23. Video games
24. Clothes related to hobbies-running shoes, a swimsuit, soccer cleats, stuff like that!
26. Gas money-who wouldn't want that!
27. Gym pass
28. Dress shoes
30. A Backpack
31. A Water bottle
32. Food-they are boys, lets be honest here, any boy would love food as a gift.
33. Next semesters books-genius. That's all I have to say about that.
34. Tuition-I think he will love you forever if you pay for his tuition!
35. Hat-Whether its a beanie or a snap back, boys love hats.
36. Cool socks-I was informed that cool socks are different than regular, everyday socks. They specifically said Stance socks.
37. A girlfriend-LOL this did happen. Multiple times (insert crying/laughing emoji).
39. Bluetooth speaker
40. Concert tickets
41. Ski pass
42. Sky diving-good luck with that. It sure would be awesome though!
43. Knit hat-my sister knitted her boyfriend (now husband) a hat. This works girls ;)
44. Go Pro
45. Popcorn maker
46. Tie rack
47. Exacto knife
49. Duct tape
50. Screw driver/tools
51. School supplies
52. Sport supplies-like a football, a frisbee, or golf balls.
53. Gift cards
There it is! What do you think? You know what the hard thing about buying gifts for guys? They don't even know what they want! Haha! I promise if you stick to these easy, yet awesome ideas, you will be successful in your gift giving.
Happy Holidays my lovely friends! Good luck in your gift giving! One last idea for you. I was surprised to find out how many guys said something like "going on a trip together" or "going skiing together" or ideas like that. Whether you're a mom or a girlfriend, guys really do want to spend time with you. Give the gift of time. Memory making is more important than any materialistic gift you could give!