55 Gifts for Men
1. Socks- Literally EVERY guy said socks. No joke. I told them how lame I thought socks were, but they said that they are just so useful and the greatest thing to get as a gift.
2. Whittling kit
3. Sleeping bag
7. I phone and/or case
8. I pad and/or case
9. Apple Watch
10. Rock climbing rope
11. Rock climbing trip-going rock climbing with them would be awesome!
12. Candy/chocolate oranges
13. Shoes-everyone needs shoes, am I right? This was definitely a top gift from the boys on campus.
14. Clothes-shirt, jacket, sweater, jeans-EVERYBODY said clothes. I know you hear that boys don't want clothes. But they are actually a necessity (well, for most people, lol).
16. A Yo yo
18. Ski gloves
19. A New Suit
20. Dress shirts-lets get rid of those nasty stained white shirts from their mission.
21.A Pea coat-I didn't really think about this one until I saw some boys walking to church freezing to death. A nice coat that they can wear when dressing up is always a good idea.
22. Snow boots
23. Video games
24. Clothes related to hobbies-running shoes, a swimsuit, soccer cleats, stuff like that!
26. Gas money-who wouldn't want that!
27. Gym pass
28. Dress shoes
30. A Backpack
31. A Water bottle
32. Food-they are boys, lets be honest here, any boy would love food as a gift.
33. Next semesters books-genius. That's all I have to say about that.
34. Tuition-I think he will love you forever if you pay for his tuition!
35. Hat-Whether its a beanie or a snap back, boys love hats.
36. Cool socks-I was informed that cool socks are different than regular, everyday socks. They specifically said Stance socks.
37. A girlfriend-LOL this did happen. Multiple times (insert crying/laughing emoji).
39. Bluetooth speaker
40. Concert tickets
41. Ski pass
42. Sky diving-good luck with that. It sure would be awesome though!
43. Knit hat-my sister knitted her boyfriend (now husband) a hat. This works girls ;)
44. Go Pro
45. Popcorn maker
46. Tie rack
47. Exacto knife
49. Duct tape
50. Screw driver/tools
51. School supplies
52. Sport supplies-like a football, a frisbee, or golf balls.
53. Gift cards
Happy Holidays my lovely friends! Good luck in your gift giving! One last idea for you. I was surprised to find out how many guys said something like "going on a trip together" or "going skiing together" or ideas like that. Whether you're a mom or a girlfriend, guys really do want to spend time with you. Give the gift of time. Memory making is more important than any materialistic gift you could give!